Pohlig operates as an independent paperboard packaging company, our business is based upon manufacturing value-added products sourced from sustainable managed forests, along with a balance of recycled and renewable materials. With this position, Pohlig stands committed to environmental stewardship and sustainable business practices that guides how we process product, along with how we operate our facility.
Pohlig continuously works to:
- Reduce waste and materials consumption.
- Reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Reduce water consumption and enhance water re-use.
- Reduce the total environmental impact of our paperboard and packaging products.
- Support recyclability and compost ability of our products.
- Work with customers to develop packaging solutions that meet cost and performance expectations, while optimizing materials and energy use.
- Minimize the environmental impact to individuals and communities throughout the life cycle of our product.